Are Ceramic coating or nano coating better for cars? Find out in this article from Quantrimang.com for the answer.
What is nano coating?
Nano coating, or nano gloss coating, refers to the process of applying a solution made of tiny nano crystals and organic elements onto a painted surface.
By applying nano gloss to the car’s paint surface, it will enhance the shine, brightness, and overall appearance. This layer of nano technology acts as a protective barrier for up to six months, safeguarding against external elements like acid rain and scratches.
What is ceramic coating?
Ceramic coating is an advanced technology that surpasses nano gloss coating. It consists of tiny nanoparticles, making it also known as nano ceramic coating. When applied, this ceramic gloss coating forms a strong bond with the existing car paint layer, resulting in a durable film that enhances and protects the car’s appearance, giving it a more luxurious and beautiful finish than the original.
Comparing nano coating and ceramic coating in terms of performance and protective properties.
Nano coating for cars
- Nano-coated glass surface has high gloss, dust and water resistance.
- The car glass surface is well protected, helping users save costs and effort in cleaning car glass.
- Prevents water from sticking to the surface of the car glass.
- Rarely need to use wipers, even moving at 60 km/h.
- Reduce headlight glare of oncoming vehicles.
- The cost of nano coating for cars is quite reasonable.
- Highly durable, requires little periodic recoating.
- Easy to clean.
- Stains may appear on the windshield if the wipers are dirty.
Ceramic coating for cars
- Water resistant thanks to the lotus leaf effect, helping users save maximum repair costs and effort.
- Brings shine and increases the aesthetics of the car.
- Protects the vehicle’s surface from scratches and corrosion caused by external factors.
- Provides high durability during use.
- Easy to clean.
- The cost of ceramic coating is quite expensive.
- There are too many service providers, making it difficult to verify quality.
- If you accidentally use a poor quality ceramic process, it will affect the aesthetics, causing the car’s paint layer to turn yellow and reduce its shine after a period of use.
Which coating is better for your car: ceramic or nano?
Based on the above reviews, readers have likely made their own decision on whether to apply ceramic coating or nano coating for their cars. Nano coating is a well-established technology with a cost of approximately 4 – 5 million VND per vehicle and a durability of 6 – 18 months. On the other hand, ceramic coating is more expensive, ranging from 8 – 15 million VND depending on the car type, and lasts around 8 – 20 months. Therefore, it is important for users to carefully consider their financial situation before making a choice.
For car owners, opting for nano coating is recommended due to its excellent scratch resistance and durability, which helps save costs and effort. It is advisable to apply nano coating immediately after purchasing the car or before and after scratches appear in order to increase longevity and protect the car’s paint layer. Additionally, using car interior cleaning solutions can brighten the paint and clean car accessories. This is a task that can be done at home without the need for expensive services.
The information provided above offers recommendations for ceramic coating or nano coating for cars, which we believe would be beneficial for our readers. Quantrimang.com hopes that you have gained a clear understanding and can make an informed decision when it comes to painting your car. We appreciate your interest and thank you for your attention.
> “Read more:”
- What is ceramic coating? Should cars be coated with ceramic?
- How to charge and tighten the car battery when the car stalls
- Discover the secrets inside car tires while the car is running on the road