The B2 license is a popular driver’s license that requires a clear understanding of its information and permissible vehicle type.
What is a B2 driver’s license?
The B2 license is widely recognized as a popular car driver’s license in our country, granting individuals the ability to engage in various forms of transportation on the road.
Individuals holding a B2 license have the ability to operate a variety of vehicles, including:
- Special-use cars with a design tonnage of less than 3,500 kg;
- Types of vehicles required for class B1 driving license.
In particular, the different types of vehicles are:
- Passenger cars with up to 9 seats, including the driver’s seat;
- Special-use cars with a design tonnage of less than 3.5 tons;
- Trucks, including specialized trucks with a design tonnage of less than 3.5 tons;
- The tractor pulls a trailer with a design load of less than 3.5 tons.
Information about B2 degree:
- B2 degree is valid for 10 years. After 10 years, you must go to the driver’s license issuing agency to apply for a reissue.
- A B1 license can be completely changed to a B2 license if the driver is under 55 years old.
- If your B2 license has expired, you need to apply for re-issue.
- Training time for class B2 driver’s license exam: 588 hours (theory: 168, practice driving: 420)
- Training time to upgrade from B1 to B2: 94 hours (theory: 44, driving practice: 50);
- Learners who upgrade their driving license from class B1 to B2 must have a driving experience of 1 year or more and 12,000 km of safe driving or more.
Sign up for a B2 driver’s license exam.
In order to fulfill the requirements for the B2 driver’s license exam, we must make sure to gather and prepare all the necessary documents, which include:
- Copy of ID card or citizen identification card.
- 6 card photos sized 3×4.
- Types of educational certificates.
- Health examination certificate at medical centers.
- Payment of fees and tuition for driving license exam.
Individuals who are not eligible to take the B2 driver’s license test include the following cases:
- People with vision less than 5/10 (are allowed to wear glasses when measuring vision).
- People with disabilities or eye diseases such as night blindness, glare.
- People with disabilities have lost 2 or more fingers or have lost 1 foot or more.
- People with a history of neurological diseases, chronic mental disorders, acute mental disorders or have been cured for less than 2 years.
Once you meet the requirements to register for the B2 driver’s license test, you will need to visit authorized driver’s license testing training centers to complete the registration process and submit your documents.